Old May 25th 12, 01:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim[_31_]

Default PowerFLARM Brick and PowerFLARM Remote Display Manuals Available

On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 3:47:40 PM UTC-4, Ramy wrote:
...snip...

It is clear to everyone but you that PF does not currently support TIS-B since there is no point in supporting it now. *If* and when there will be a need to support it, it should be a software upgrade since the hardware supports it.
...snip...

Ramy, I may misunderstand ADS-B but if PF could just tell me a biz jet is about to skewer me from behind I wouldn't say "there is no point" having it in PF *NOW*. I fly near NY class B and having location of commercial jets would be more valuable than knowing where all the gliders are.

-Jim