Old April 22nd 04, 03:42 PM
Michael 182

I haven't flown a Cirrus, ;( , so I can't speak to the flying
characteristics. But the flight characteristics offered by "Toly":

"but in the air the plane is very slippery and feels like it's skating on
ice, only in three dimensions"

sounds like a recipe for disaster, especially for a pilot that is rusty. One
of the things I really like about my TR182 is that it like flying a rock.
Yes, it is boring, and I have thought lately about trading it in for a fun
airplane like a Maule or Citabria - but, in it's defense, when I haven't
flown for a while it is incredibly forgiving of imperfect piloting.

Michael

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
There's been some discussion here about Cirrus' less-than-stellar safety
record. snip