Old October 9th 03, 10:04 PM
Carl gonzo johansson

How come you are not bragging about those feared previously rated
number 7 Jayhawks - Oh ya - you know the ones who are scared to play
any true college teams - so they end up playing sister maries home
for the blind and quadroplegic!

As I recall you won that one when a blind paraplegic blocked a last
second field goal - but alas - ran the wrong way toward the KState
goal - encouraged by 85,000 drunken yahoos with no morals and very
little clean underwear between them!

Check out the saltflats racing association you yahoo. look at the 130
MPH club - you will find 3 generations of Johanssons made it this
year - including the oldest guy to ever do it - my dad - 73 years
old - and the youngest ever - my nephew.

hpe your laying in gruel for the winter you schmuck
Gonzo

PS - I wont reply for 4 days - I'm going elk hunting

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:39:49 -0500, "John Stricker"
wrote:

Don't be embarrassed about cheering for my beloved Chiefs. Come out of the
closet once and for all. 8-) You should read the whining by the Donk fans
in the Chief's newsgroup. Priceless.

John "Long lost nephew" Stricker

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message
.. .

Yes, Ron.
Bless Kevin and Kyle for their thoughtful input.

Perhaps it's time to retire from RAH
while I have some positive momentum.

NAH....
No way. ;-)

Barnyard BOb -- 3 cheers for today's Kansas City Chiefs

It worked for me, Unk.

John Stricker

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi nephew John,

Long time no hear.

I wuz thinking of you just yesterday when they
announced on TeeVee that a chopper with
7 souls aboard went down in Columbia MO.
So far, it appears to be a hoax.

P.S.
I'm embarrassed that you caught me cheering for YOUR Chiefs.
However, what a fabulously outstanding feetball game !!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe, it really is time to bow out and leave
the peckerwoods to feed on each other. g

Unk aka Barnyard BOb aka BOb U.