Old September 4th 03, 07:10 AM
Al

to save us Googling....

Tell us some stories about becoming a black ace JJ

Al

"JJ Sinclair" wrote in message
Al wrote..
How many planes have you killed now JJ?

Just the basic 5 to qualify for the Black Ace title. I'm retired now and

not
looking for any more victories. In my defence, I was the GIB (guy in back)

when
the RF-4C was demolished and I was in the right seat (WSO) on the day the
F-111F didn't return home. However, there was only one seat in the DG-300

that
was dinged in a circular weat field, and only one seat in the ASW-20 that

was
dinged trying to land on a dirt road in the desert and only one seat in

the
Nimbus 3 that was dinged in a harvested corn field 1 mile short of Uvalde,

Tx.
JJ Sinclair