Old October 6th 19, 07:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Default New MOAs proposed near Marine Corp base and Mt Patterson

That last part is what concerns me the most, if military aircrafts indeed not using transponders or ADS-B nor receiving alerts from our transponders/ADS-B (direct or indirect via ATC) than this is an accident waiting to happen. There is no way they can see us in time to avoid us, and no way we can react fast enough to avoid them.
At the minimum we can do our part to educate them about our presence.

Ramy