Old December 26th 10, 02:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morgans[_2_]

Default SSA Copyright

"airshowbob" wrote

OK, guys, here's an interesting (or maybe extremely boring) sidebar to
this thread. When someone takes photos of me (at an airshow, for
example), do I have any rights to those photos? Do I have any say in
where they are released? Do I have any right to royalties on the use
of my image?

Nope, that is if you are just walking by, as part of the public in the area
being pictured. It is just like news reporters taking pictures at a
football game, or in front of a store where a robbery had taken place.
Incidental exposure, or something like that.
--
Jim in NC