Old May 12th 04, 08:40 PM
T3

"Denyav" wrote in message
o, it would be a *good* bike. One that may allow you to win the race

easier
than your competition.

Only if my competitors decide to enter race with another bike.

But in your original post, you said that we stress quantity OVER quality.

Opponents like Iraq,Serbia,Afghanistan,Panama,Vietnam,Or Grenada provide

an
excellent yardstick to measure the quality of US armed sevices.
Even aganist such powerful, sophisticated and scientifically savvy

opponents
the performance of US is below expectations.(specially in Balkans).
Iraq conflict proves something beyond any doubt,the quality of the

personel is
even lower than the weapons they use.
Trailer parks are a reality of US and its armed forces.
Without elevating the quality of population you cannot elevate the quality

of
armed forces.

Our technology makes it possible to field limited numbers of assets
if necessary (as a percent of the whole) and guarantee victory.

First of there is no "our" technology.The Most of US technology is
imported,either stolen or developed here by "imported" talent.
US is famous for not being able to produce its own top notch scientific
talent.

Regarding technologies that are the reason of next paradigm shift in

warfare,
US is not even among top countries.
Scientists in tiny Austria or Danemark are well ahead of well funded US
scientists in understanding of the physics of these technologies.
So if they wanted to become next "military" superpower of the world (very
unlikely),they have good chances.
Dont forget nations that produce excellent classical music composers,also
produce excellent top notch scientists.

US unfortunately produces only excellent rappers.

People, this guy is baiting you all, no one could actually believe his
crap. I doubt he does.
Killfile this idiot and move on.

T3