Old August 3rd 03, 10:24 AM
Stephen Austin

The only problem with the A&S was a severe limitation on the operation at
the local field because of noise restrictions - it sure was a loud bird.

Hmm, at Farrington Airpark? I think someone was pulling your leg. I've never
heard of any noise restrictions there. It's kind of in the boondocks anyway.
And, for that matter, there is a stock car track about one hundred yards from
the strip (the strip actually began life as a drag strip until Don bought it).
Anyway all those cars are one heck of a lot louder than an 18A.

Stephen Austin
Austin Ag Aviation
Charleston, Missouri