Old January 2nd 07, 12:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
John[_9_]

Default Inspection Mirrors

Montblack wrote:
("Bela P. Havasreti" wrote)
Snapon. A set of three sizes were under a $100 bucks and the quality
was/is great.

If Jim's inspection mirror had been a Snap-on, would they have replaced it
FREE?

I have had a Snap On dealer replace a Blue Point mirror that had the
frame break off from the handle. I think though it is at the
discretion of the dealer as Blue Point is not under the same warranty
as Snap On. I have seen Snap On replace broken 50 year old ratchets
and wrenches though. They have a sheet that identifies the age of the
tool by the identification marks made on the handle.

John Dupre'