Old July 28th 07, 03:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
russell[_2_]

Default A nice extra 300

That's better!!! Who needs wing tips when you see this much detail in
the pilots face. My eyes start at the intake beside the spinner, move
sideways to the eagle eye then up to the pilots face. The wing tips don't
rate a glance.
If it was zoomed out to include the whole plane, the paddock, the sky and a
few clouds, it would become just another airplane picture..(sorry ;-)).
I find this picture really interesting. I love detail, and the in-your-face
human element.
As I'm not into little aerobatic ****boxes ;-) the first pic did nothing for
me, (I'm not saying it's not a good picture) but this no wing tips pic isn't
about an extra 300, it's about a pilot and his beloved baby... (to me,
anyway)

"Glenn" wrote in message

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

Schweet!

But - do you have a photo with the wingtips cut off?

(ducking)

Bob ^,,^

Took a long time to find one Bob. As you know. I don't take many photos
with the wings cut off. But
I managed to find this one ;-)