Old July 26th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning
bdl

Default Last Call -- Pool Party Tomorrow; HOPS party on Wednesday in OSH

On Jul 25, 10:12*pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
Okay, last call guys. *Be there or be...thirsty!

Unfortunately, I won't make either of them this year, I don't think.
I recognize myself in some of those pictures from last year. I
remember last year, because that was the night my airplane partner
"won" a flight in the left seat of the Herpa DC-3 as part of a 12-ship
formation flight the next day. (And as a side note I got to fly in
the back seat of the CN-6 in that same formation).

I'm flying into OSH either Sunday or Monday, but plans are to leave
Wednesday afternoon/evening. Unless of course weather should cause me
to have to stay an extra day...An extra day at OSH? Darn the luck!

Have fun!

Brian
N9093K