Old August 30th 04, 08:08 PM
Markus Feyerabend

Default Info regarding Super Decathlon

Hello,

Iīm about to start taking aerobatic lessons in a Super Decathlon and would
like to hear any advice regarding the doīs and dontīs and how the Decathlon
flies in general. Donīt get me wrong, Iīm not a smartass trying to know more
than my FI, but the comment she made about the roll rate of the Deathlon
(~300° sec) made me wonder...

My flying background is mostly gliding but also nearly 1000 takeoffs
(250hrs) in SEP planes (DR400 and Aviat Husky). I fly glider aerobatics in
my Swift S-1 since four years now (unlimited level since this year) and
compete quite successfully in competitions so far.

Looking forward to your input/feedback/advice.

Regards,
Markus Feyerabend
Germany