Old March 7th 04, 03:21 PM
ArtKramr

Default Dudley on Mustangs. What a treat !

Those who are interested in P-51's might do well to go to Google, type in
Dudley Henriques, then scan down to his P-51 report. What a treat. A first
hand account of flying the plane that destroyed the Luftwaffe. Dudley never
flew combat but he served miliatry aviation and our country with his long
experience and contributuins to aviation. Read his report. As a guy who
benefited from P-51 top cover I find his repert gratifying.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer