Old September 17th 03, 02:30 AM
marika

"Scone Airshow" wrote in message ...
The Scone Warbirds Update Number 3
There are only 3 weeks to go until Macquarie Generation Warbirds Over Scone
2003!
www.sconewarbirds.org

Well folks Warbirds Over Scone Airshow 2003 on Sunday October 5th (the
October Long Weekend) is shaping up to be an absolutely spectacular show.OK,

I see your point... I "get" it.... this page is really funny, too
bad you can't actually READ any of it! change the colors

mk5000

"That sounds like a rather strange, but oddly appealing, concoction.
Probably one I would really enjoy. 'Never considered pecans in soup,
although I'm very fond of peanut soup."--
Wayne Boatwright