Old March 16th 04, 05:17 PM
Yeff

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 05:49:21 -0500, Cub Driver wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:37:16 GMT, "Gord Beaman" )
wrote:

Speaking of which is it much better/different?

I haven't noticed any difference at all, except the Agent's hat seems
to be more yellow than green.

As I understand it, while the "feel" of Agent hasn't changed that much,
what *has* changed is the underlying code - it's been completely rewritten.
2.0 is supposedly the interim phase between the old Agent/code and the new
Agent/code. The real noticeable changes will be in subsequent releases.

-Jeff B. (who thinks Agent users should try 40tude Dialog instead)
yeff at erols dot com