Old December 18th 04, 03:02 AM
Bob Gardner

Unfortunately, Seattle Flight Service, Inc. no longer exists...but when it
did, I had no problem in shepherding students through their instrument
training 12 months out of the year.

Bob Gardner

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
Hello, Everyone

I just called http://www.guaranteedflighttraining.com up after e-mailing
them about instrument flight training and they responded with a sales
pitch
with out even addressing my questions, So I called then today talked with
guy named mike well he was very rude, evasive and avoided answering simple
questions. When I asked him what their guarantee was he said why don't you
get flight instruction up there I told him I was looking for a better
value
and the weather up here is not ideal for training environment most all
instructors will not go up in actual because flight FBO will not allow
insurance I guess or they are not comfortable with being in actual them
selves. He then asked me if I had my written test done, I said no I have
been studying but have not been signed off for the test. He then was very
rude and said Don't understand why the instructors would fly with you out
there. I told him it is not me it's their preference fbo insurance ect. he
hangs up on me that is rude. Don't deal with them they sound like a fly by
night operation out to take large sums of money and close down.

This Company Has Triggered My Bull**** Detector.

Company Owner's Information:

Michael Upton
Guaranteed Flight Training