Old April 14th 15, 08:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Sun Ship Game on Youtube - Complete

Andrea, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write some information about your father and to share it with the rest of the gliding community!

Hi, Gleb continued flying. He later moved to Los Angeles continuing his Commercial film career. 3 years later he moved to Durango Colorado, Open his Jewelry studio called One Of a Kind and made and designed jewelry for 20 years. He also took his Instructors test and taught Gliding at La Plata Air field. I was the wing girl way back when for my own flying lessons at days end. Gleb also became an avid Skier and went on to teach skiing. All the while still shooting stills for his personal collection which is Vast! After retiring the jewelry store off Main St. He returned to playing piano both Classical and boggie woggie and began gathering his fashion photos for a book that did not materialize before his passing in a car accident June, 9th 2011, with his wife of 42 years Wally Derujinsky. I have since picked up where Daddy left off promoting his beautiful fashion images from 1950-1968 and am currently working on his book. As an artist dad was always focused and difficult. He did however put his kids 2nd at all times. And that's ok with me. He left me many great memories and lessons I cherish. and the Sunship Game which has introduced me to many great pilots and his admirers! Best, Andrea