Old June 21st 04, 11:21 PM
T3

"B2431" wrote in message
From: "Emilio"

snip

But how many Sidewinders will it take to bring down commercial airliner

with
4 engines? Don't the missile just go after the engine exhaust? F16

carries
2 missiles and that will not bring them down.

It may only take one missile. Yes a heat seeker goes after the engines,

but if
it explodes near enough to the wing it could damage it to the point of
structural failure or explode the fuel.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Emilio

Ya'know what, I was the first guy to respond to that ASSHOLE'S troll and it
has gotten way out of hand...
First of all, we(USAIANS) like to **** with the with French and they
probably deserve it all. However, make no mistake calling them cowards,
Absolutely not.... Is their stuff as good as ours (not even close) but they
do what they have to do even if it goes against us, which mean $$$$$$

BTW- French men don't suck however the women are
magnificent..................!I love 'em.............. WOW...

T3