Old February 10th 04, 07:31 AM
Big John

Paul

In military you started your time as you started your takeoff roll.
You continued to log time until engine shut down in parking area.

Guess they thought that if you had to hold for take off it shouldn't
count and after landing there was not much traffic taxing to bump your
time.

In GA I logged the Hobbs. Lets see what other people do.

Big John

On 9 Feb 2004 20:47:53 -0800, (Paul Lee) wrote:

Just a curious question here. Normally when I fly, my pilot logbook
time starts when the hobbs meter starts ticking. That includes probably
10 minutes of taxing, runnup, etc.

What about taxing tests on a experimental? Does that count?