Old March 19th 04, 03:57 PM
Ray Andraka

Try changing the pdf output settings from the default. I think either
bitmap or outline will do it.

wrote:

Greg Esres wrote:

That is essentially a recreation, which is beyond what I suspect
most folks would want to do. If you print to a post script file then
distill to a PDF file, they look awful.

I think I wasn't clear.

I can create beautiful, flawless PDF files directly from JeppView
using either PDF Creator or Distiller.

There were some settings that had to be fiddled with, though I don't
remember exactly what they are now.

I don't know how you could get that to work unless you cracked Jepp's 14
proprietary fonts and then pointed Distiller's job function to those
fonts. I know that will work.~

--
--Ray Andraka, P.E.
401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950