Old January 9th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default Accident? on 8-27-92

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/photoga...planecrash.wmv

Is that the video you are referring?

--
John Huthmaker
PPL-SEL P-28-161

http://www.cogentnetworking.com
"Chris Wells" wrote in message

I've got a video clip which shows a large, twin-engined plane, possible
a cargo plane, taking off and immediately looping and crashing. It's
taken from someone standing right at the edge of the runway, and the
whole thing appears to happen right in front of the cameraman. It looks
possibly faked. I've checked the NTSB database, and I can't find this
accident.

The video has the date August 27, 1992 in the display. Was this an
actual accident?

If someone can tell me how, I can upload the video somewhere...it's
pretty interesting.

--
Chris Wells