Old October 30th 03, 03:06 AM
jlauer

Default Tecumseh Engine Mounting Question

Wondering if you have someone could provide an answer to an engine
installation question. I have a hovercraft that uses a Tecumseh LEV
80-120 5.5 hp engine for the lifting propeller.

The question is weather the engine can be mounted with the
piston/spark plug facing down (incline is at 22 degress down angle
from level) without messing up the engine during operation?

I am concerned that the engine might not get enough lubrication tilted
down at 22 degress during its operation?

Thanks