Old September 25th 18, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RW[_2_]

Default Region 4 South as of Monday afternoon.

On Monday, September 24, 2018 at 3:54:30 PM UTC-4, wrote:
My umbrella, poncho, and calf-high muck boots are all in good working order. We haven't seen the ridge-tops since late Saturday afternoon. Hoping for better starting Wednesday but still iffy at this moment.

On the other hand, the company, soaring stories, food, and libations are outstanding.

Maybe I'm wrong.
I think this contest should be moved to ridge season.
Winter ridge season has almost no thermals, but in spring ridge season ,
Marshal, you can call 1000k task again!(need to ad some turnpoints far away, like Lock Heaven)
I went to New Castle many times, place is super and I love people there.
Climate keeps changing fast and we have to adjust.
End of April would be my best bet, just after Perry.
Do you remember winds in Perry this year ?
Lets try for one year ?
knownerrorRyszard