Old September 26th 18, 01:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hal[_3_]

Default Region 4 South as of Monday afternoon.

On Monday, September 24, 2018 at 3:54:30 PM UTC-4, wrote:
My umbrella, poncho, and calf-high muck boots are all in good working order. We haven't seen the ridge-tops since late Saturday afternoon. Hoping for better starting Wednesday but still iffy at this moment.

On the other hand, the company, soaring stories, food, and libations are outstanding.

Have there been any flights yet? I mean any flights, not contest flights!