Old November 6th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Article "DHS Wants GA Aircraft Screened Before Flights To U.S."

NW_Pilot wrote:

Yea, Control our so called freedom of movement just a little more.

While I appreciate your paranoia please keep in mind that there hasn't
legal, unimpaired freedom of movement over the border into the US in well
over 100 years. And there is nothing in the constitution that should make
you think there is such a right.

But it is well within your rights trim your posts when you are going to
follow up a long post with one sentence.