Old March 6th 16, 11:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Agnew

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport Future?

The issue would be timing. He doesn't want to be half-way through the rating and have the operation close doors on him.

A fellow JetBlue pilot recommended Citrus Soaring - Franklin Burbank - in Mt. Dora/Eustis. (Between Leesburg, FL and Sanford, FL at the Mid-Florida Airpark.) When I trained there last July, they had just moved back to Mid-Florida that week after being over at Pierson for something like 20 years. They have a 2-33 and a 1-26, and I was able to complete my Comm-Glider add-on very easily.

Franklin and his dad, Bob, are both Designated Examiners. Scheduling rides is never a problem. (They also do checkrides for Seminole Lake.)

http://www.citrussoaringclub.com

https://www.facebook.com/Citrus-Soar...2899575746304/

Franklin Burbank 352-223-2883

They have my highest recommendation.