Old August 28th 04, 09:21 PM
Marv Hamm

I noticed that my suggested 3M links don't work. 3M makes you go
into their website and then work your way to the specialty tapes.

I did see that on eBay you can buy a roll of 3M High Temperature
Aluminum Foil Tape 433 2 in x 60 yd "Buy it now" priced at
$81.99 per roll.

( That seems like a very high price but I think that normal retail
is almost $150 per roll. This may be overkill but it looks like it
might do the job for you. )

021200-04800 (Sold by the roll)

Shiny Silver, 3.6 mil (0.09 mm) aluminum foil backing with silicone
adhesive. Used in many high temperature applications. Good holding,
splicing, patching or general protection tape on many applications
involving high temperatures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WD1V

For more info and a "pdf" sheet go to 3M's website at:

http://www.3m.com/index.jhtml

and search: 021200-04800