Old October 10th 07, 04:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default OK, IF Backwash Causes Lift then...

John Doe wrote:
Dudley Henriques dhenriques rcn.com wrote:

Assuming you find a few who do need this tutoring, I suggest you
consider simply pointing them to the source I have mentioned as a
more bandwidth friendly way of "helping educate them".

Personally, I like Bertie's method the best; "Nope!" :-)))

Bertie is anything but bandwidth (or anything else) friendly. If you
were concerned about bandwidth and noise, Dudley Henriques, you
would correct Bertie instead of praise him.

Bertie and everyone else on Usenet can speak for themselves. I treat
people as I see them and as they treat me. Bertie and I get along on
mutual respect. He does his thing and I do mine. I don't give him a load
of crap and he returns the favor. I only wish you could do the same.
You've tried telling me more about myself since you engaged me on this
thread than Bertie has in the years I've been on Usenet.
Now you're telling me about Bertie.
You seem to know a lot about everybody. Trouble is you have it ass
backwards.
But no biggie really. You and I will never understand each other.
DH

--
Dudley Henriques