Old April 4th 20, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams[_2_]

Default Concealed Carry In MY ASW27

As I am a moderate conservative gun owner living in a conservative State which allows Constitutional carry of firearms, concealed or otherwise, I agree with the "flaming Liberals". Specifically, no east or west coast (read liberal/democrat)resident should be allowed to own any means (read firearms) to defend themselves wherever and whatever situation they may find themselves in.
This opinion seems to meet both proponents and detractors of the 2nd amendment.
Further, Who cares what I think!
Scott