Old May 1st 21, 05:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Edward Winchester[_2_]

Default Jaxida covers

On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 7:24:17 AM UTC-7, 85Y wrote:
On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 12:22:24 PM UTC-7, Edward Winchester wrote:
Some of you may remember when a few years ago I crashed my LAK-12. I really miss that glider. I used this group to sell the trailer successfully. Now, in cleaning up all things LAK-12, I have a complete set of Jaxida Covers for the LAK-12. They have never been used, and kept in the duffel bags they come with and stored in a dark dry place all this time. It's my impression that they cost around $2k when new (I don't know exactly, they came with the glider). I think they could be modified to fit almost any glider with a wingspan and wing chord less than the LAK-12s. I'd love to sell these, please post your interest or offer here, and I'll get in touch directly.

Ed Winchester

I would also be interested in the covers.

Please contact me by email at . I am also talking to the other person who expressed interest. I think I'd like to get $1000 for the covers.