Old March 28th 20, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Better news, cost tow will be 7 $/min

On Monday, February 24, 2020 at 10:07:26 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Good news for Ely soaring fans.
First, great thanks to Keith for providing his Cessna and arranging tow pilot.
Towing service in Ely will be available from June 29 until July 18 for 10 pilots.
Reservation fee is 150 $ per week. Weekly increments only.
Towing cost will be based per tach time, hook-up to hook-up, expected 8 $/min.
Interested pilots please e-mail me and I will send back "pilot info form",
to get basic personal and glider information.
Marek Malolepszy