Old March 29th 05, 02:08 AM

Roy Smith wrote:

I was looking at some old IFR Refreshers tonight, and found the IFR

Quiz
from September 2002. See

http://204.108.4.16/d-tpp/0503/00282I2C.PDF.
[snip]

The sloppy tanget to the BNA DME would exist only if you were flying

along the
LVT 270 radial. But, you're not. In the context of that approach

chart you
flew the missed approach northbound on the BNA 016 radial until

either BNA
24.7 DME or until crossing the LVT 270 radial northbound tracking BNA

016
radial.
Then, you enter the hold flying on-course southbound on the BNA 016

back to
TANDS.

Hi. simulator pilot that enjoys flying IFR procedures here. How is this
hold entered? As I understand, BNA R-016 past BNA 24.7 DME (or LVT 270
radial), then a 180 degree turn southbound until reaching TANDS again,
and then left standard turn to 016? Any restrictions for the
southbound turn after passing TANDS the first time?

TIA,
Mike