Old February 14th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jeremy Zawodny

Default FOR SALE: Centrair Pegasus 101A - $20,000 (negotiable)

Serial #101A0187, N642BA, standard airworthiness certification, built in
1984. This ship is the best of our club's three 101s: honest 40:1
performance, easy and forgiving flight characteristics, and a pneumatic
tailwheel. Unfortunately, due to a disagreement between Centrair and
the FAA, we've had to ground this ship (it has more than 3,000 hours on
it and Centrair hasn't supplied the FAA with a letter to confirm that
there's no lifetime TTAF limit on the ship). Ours has roughly 4,200
hours and is a joy to fly.

No Major Damage History. Complete urethane refinish in 2002. This ship
is perfectly legal to fly in Canada, Europe, and beyond. So take
advantage of the weak dollar and buy a great standard class ship. Comes
with an enclosed trailer, canopy cover, tail dolly, oxygen, misc. other
parts. Instruments are non-metric and negotiable. Shipping/delivery
also negotiable.

Located in Northern California. Jeremy Zawodny – or
408-685-5936

Pictu
http://jeremy.zawodny.com/i/N642BA.jpg