Old April 12th 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
John Godwin

Default What's the scoop on Headsets Inc?

"Jim Carter" wrote in
:

I'd sure be interested in hearing other experiences good or bad,
or maybe even other recommendations for upgrading my current
headset. (I'm not going to buy a Bose or a Lightspeed, so let's
not even go there...)

I have a set of DC H10-80 that I had converted by Headsets Inc. I
bought the H10-80 because, at the time, it had the best noise
supression of all DC models. Adding ANR has made the headphones even
better.