Old April 12th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
JB

Default What's the scoop on Headsets Inc?

On Apr 12, 3:24 am, Scott Skylane wrote:
I absolutely recommend the Headst's, Inc. kits. My friend and I have
converted several DC's, with absolute satisfaction.

Happy Flying!
Scott Skylane

I agree! I converted 2 DC H10-13.4 headsets over a year ago. An easy
45 min job if you have moderate hands-on skills (disassembly,
soldering, etc.). The only problem I had during re-construction is
insufficient room inside the ear cups for the module after installing
the foam. Just couldn't get it shoved in all the way and have the
speaker lay flat. I had to use a touch of SuperGlue around the
speaker flange to make it sit tight on the cup. Other than that,
absolutely no problems and I'm very happy with the performance.
There's quite a difference when you throw the switch!

--Jeff