Old January 31st 04, 01:51 AM
Badwater Bill

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 01:51:47 GMT, "SA" wrote:

A friend of mine in Minnesota is determined to buy a helicopter and is ready
to buy but he doesn't have a lot of money, maybe $15K. I bet he will never
try flying it, just wants something that looks nice. Likes Mini 500 but
would consider others. Email me if you know of something.

If he wants it to use as a lawn ornament, then tell him to have fun.
If he ever wants to actually fly it, tell him to just put a 44 magnum
in his mouth and pull the trigger. It would save a lot of money and
probably accomplish the same thing.

BWB