Old January 3rd 04, 05:56 AM
Dennis Chitwood

"Gig Giacona" wrote in message ...
"Dennis Chitwood" wrote in message
om...
I Have Just seen the JAG video and it is real! I hope Joe will forgive
me for posting negative comments that were not based on factual
information. I had information from a third party who was clearly out
to discredit the program, and try to run it into the ground.

When you see the video and go to the website you will see the truth
for yourself.

Sorry to Joe and all the hard working people related to the JAG
helicopter program.

DC

What does the JAG video prove? I didn't see any thing on the video that
could be done with a lawn mower engine.

Nice body design though.

Please read all the posts.... the video posted is ALL that can be
shown now that the military is involved... BLACK OPS, dude. Really
though... can't you see that the startup and blades spinning could
carry off an elephant? I've seen it off the ground... you'll just
have to trust me on this one. Thanks for viewing the clip, though.
Joe was able to retain one personal JAG (without the secret stuff
installed); wait 'till you see it at an upcoming show.... it's
soooooooo awesome. Joe is a phenomenal guy, and he even saved my
aircraft by replacing ALL the Stitt components... FOR FREE !!!... Yes,
I said FOR FREE! Wait 'till ya' see mine... and Richard's TOO!
Dennis Chitwood
N500XT