Old September 30th 05, 12:41 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Dave Butler" wrote in message
news:1128028113.655391@sj-nntpcache-3...

A vector to the FAC. The poster to whom I responded didn't say whether he
was aligned on the FAC. He just suggested that one could ask the
controller's permission to skip the PT. I suggested that one could instead
ask for a VTF, so that the condition for skipping the PT would be met.

The previous poster wrote, "the procedure turn remains required even if your
course happenes to be aligned with the inbound course..." That sounds to me
like he's already on the FAC. If he wasn't already on it, and if a vector
to it was an option, it'd probably be issued without his asking for it.