Old March 5th 21, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kenn Sebesta

Default $1 billion BMS Ooops...

On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 8:00:05 AM UTC-5, Hank Nixon wrote:
On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 4:55:30 PM UTC-5, Kenn Sebesta wrote:
... There is a growing group of amateurs who are pulling their engines out of their gas self-launchers and replacing them with electric (If you'd like to be a part of this group, DM me)...

What is contact info for the list mentioned?
Thx
UH

While Google Groups no longer displays email addresses, they can be pulled from RSS readers. I sent you an invite.

(Sometime in the near future I'll set up a better way to join the group.)