Old May 20th 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Sports Class Nats News

Thanks Susan.....Sam

wrote:
Sam and everyone,
I am keeping my blog about Sports Class Nats up to date now that I am
home and have Internet access.
www.susanmcallister.blogspot.com.
I talked to Tim post-pilots meeting this morning. He said it is COLD
and that they are waiting around today, Friday, to see if it will clear
up. Saturday looks like a possible ridge day. The pilots are getting
pretty tired of waiting and definitely deserve better weather from now
until Thursday. Keep your fingers crossed!
Susan McAllister

Sam Fly wrote:

Has any one had information of the Region 5 South and the Sports Class
Nats. I know it has rained alot in the Mifflin site. No word on
Region 5 South.....
sam