Old July 23rd 16, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Senate and House have Approved Third-Class Medical Reform

wrote:
On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 6:32:38 AM UTC-4, wrote:
We've beat this one to death so I'm not going to rehash it yet again.

Ok, fine. It isn't the only health issue that needs to be checked
by a doctor before you qualify for certification. It's just the
most important one. Up high on the list with it are Vertigo, Senility,
and Anti-Behavior tendencies.

Typo. Should be, Anti-Social Behavior. As in, doesn't play well with others.
Or make transceivers a priority. We all know that guy.

As the topic is 3rd class medical reform and there has never been any
tests for such conditions in the 3rd class medical examination, there
was no reason to post it in the first place.

--
Jim Pennino