Old August 22nd 08, 06:57 AM posted to news.groups,alt.religion.asatru,alt.usenet.kooks,talk.us.rhode-island,rec.aviation.piloting
Juan Tootreego[_2_]

Default RFD - soc.religion.asatru.is-dead

In article , Neolithic
says...

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:58:33 -0700, Brian Mailman
wrote:

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote:
In article , Brian
Mailman says...

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote:

Njikkie and the 'core' Asatruar are outer filth. Nine years or so
ago they tried to get the CoT in alt.revenge to go real life on a
poaster they didn't agree with.

CoT?

Cult of Tracker, aka Knights of the Barstool.

Liar.

What exactly was my lie? How do *you* define CoT?

Thanks.

From: (Nik SmiĆ°r Warrensson)

Or you saying the above is a forgery?

It's available for the world to read on Google.

Its really sad, Njikkie.

You're almost intelligent, but the way you kiss Djirkies ass, you're an
even bigger wuss.

Interesting. I hadn't known Maoris used those kinds of diacriticals.

The plural of Maori is Maori.

Neolithic

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"