Old October 8th 05, 11:28 PM
Matt Whiting

Jay Honeck wrote:

But you didn't mention how many piddle packs you went through?

two.

Okay, I hereby invoke the Usenet "TMI Clause" here.

OK, I confess that I don't know what TMI is. Can you enlighten me?

Michelle, aren't those piddle packs a pain to use in a small airplane?
I remember that one of the aviation magazines some years ago had a
"test" done on several ways to obtain inflight relief. I can't remember
which mag now or who the author was, but it was a hilarious article. He
talked about the difficulties he had convincing some of his female
friends to help him test the female products. I believe the tried
bottles, piddle packs up to adult diapers and found they all had their
problems. I wish I could find that article now, it was great
entertainment and even a little bit useful!

Matt