Old April 28th 05, 07:31 AM
Smutny

Renton has two non-club FBO's and the Boeing Flying Club (which has
relaxed its membership requirements).

Pro-Flight has a good fleet of 172's and 177's for rent.
http://www.airnav.com/airport/KRNT/PRO_FLIGHT_AV

There is a new outfit called AcuWings with a Tomahawk and a PA-28-140 in
the Southwest corner. The Tomahawk goes for $50/hour wet according to
their website. http://www.acuwings.com/

Personally, I like flying out of Renton better than either BFI or PAE.
But that's where my plane is based and I learned to fly here 20 years ago...

However, I have hear nothing but great things about the Northwest School
of Aviation on PAE. http://www.northwestschoolofaviation.com/

-j-

Journeyman wrote:

In article , 'Vejita' S. Cousin wrote:

Besides driving all the way up to PAE, what options does a renter in
Seattle have?

Have you considered Renton? Anything doing there?

Morris