Old August 5th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Tri-Pacer[_1_]

Default 360 Comm

Shoot me an address and I'll send a check.

I'm glad you mentioned the amplified speaker idea.

Thanks much

Paul Anton

" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a CoMM 11 Narco I'd part with for $35.

I'd guess it would need an speaker like a powered
computer one since it puts out 1v type audio.

Bill Hale Loveland CO

Tri-Pacer wrote:
Does anyone have an old 360 Comm they'd let go cheap?

I'd like to get a transistorized one that I could run with a 12VDC wall
wart.

My hangar is in a row perpendicular to the runway. I'm about in the
center.
That means I stop what I'm doing about every 10 minutes and go to the end
of
the row to see what that interesting sounding airplane
is.

I want to put a receiver in a box with a speaker and know if the plane
landing or taking off is my buddy or something interesting.
The transmit portion can be dead.

Thanks

Paul
N1431A