Old March 16th 09, 11:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Default How do I fly this approach?

Tom S. wrote:
"Sam Spade" wrote in message

Viperdoc wrote:

Classic example of Anthony thinking that by reading something (although
not understanding) he somehow gains expertise, which is of course not the
case.

His questions and responses clearly demonstrate his fundamental lack of
knowledge of how the system works, as well as how to fly instrument
procedures.

Perhaps he should go back to asking about the location of the ejection
seat handle in a Baron.

It all goes beyond his inability and unwillingness to learn. He displays
a profound personality defect by the need to ask for technical help then
attacking those who try to help.

I don't know why the nut house permits him access to the Internet.

I don't know why you feed the troll then wonder why he keeping popping up.

Matt B.

Because I mistakenly thought he was asking some quasi-legitimate
questions. Or, perhaps I just wanted to rub his face in his unending
ignorance, not stopping to realize it is impossible to have an
intelligent discussion with a troll. Shame on me.