Old April 10th 19, 08:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

Default Interior upgrading-new side pockets

Im my ventus B, I used some grey with black speckles some what stretchy fabric that the hook part of velcro would stick to. I cut templates out of kraft paper to cut fabric right the first time. Then I glued it to the inside fuselage with "Gunk" auto headliner adhesive then made pockets with same material and sewed velcro hook to the entire back of the pocket. It really worked well as I could position the pocket any where and move it if needed..

CH ASW27 now

I went to a local leather shop with paper templates for the side pockets.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com