Old July 25th 07, 03:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
jett23

Default I just have to get it off my chest.

My old machine expiried, and I was eager to to try Vista.
Vista comes with an email/newsreader program - Windows
Mail. I am not a fan of Windows Mail as a newsreader.
Within 20 minutes, I was at the Microsoft Download center
trying to get OE, but OE is apparently not compatable with Vista.
I find the Windows Mail newsreader cumbersome, awkward,
and needlessly time consuming compared to OE.
I am not usually a Microsoft basher, but IMO, they missed
the mark with this program.
Vista has some very nice features, but I would return to
XP and OE in a millisecond.

Just my opinion and POV as a usenet user.