Old January 7th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default work in american airports, request info

Bob Moore wrote:

Gord Beaman wrote
The diversity of healthy immigration improves quality.

Tell that to the Brits in London! My neighbors fled London
due to the immigration problem. I personally fled Miami due
to the immigration problem. A city full of Latino drug dealers
really improved the quality of life in Miami. My children could
hardly understand their school teachers because of their heavy
accent.

Bob Moore

I -did- say 'healthy immigration' didn't I?...

Anything to excess is not good isn't it?...no you say?...ok,
check your bank account, it now has 500 billion dollars in
it...and your life is about to go down the tubes...if you think
not then you have no imagination nor much of a grasp on
reality...
--

-Gord.
(use gordon in email)