Old August 13th 03, 08:41 PM
John Thompson

FWIW, when I was waiting for someone to show up at flightline security
shack so I could volunteer, I noticed a memo on a table. It was a list
of what the fuel suppliers could or could not do, such as they could not
"chase" new arrivals hoping to make a sale, nor could they block the
competitors trucks, or otherwise intimidate the competition, and a few
other things. This was apperently the result of complaints the previous
few days.

All the prices on the trucks I saw were 1.99. Wisconsin law says that
the lowest shelf price must be honored. IOW, if the truck you are
getting fuel from says 1.99 on the sign for the gas you get, you pay
1.99, not 2.10.

John